Wednesday, February 19, 2014

MINIMUM WAGE ALL THE RAGE

I think somebody needs to point out to Barack Hussein Obama and the rest of the nitwit Democrats in this country trying to raise the Minimum Wage that we currently have a shortage of JOBS, not a shortage of pay. Does he (and in New Mexico, the Democrats in the Legislature are trying to send the voters a State Constitutional Amendment which will do the same) honestly think that businesses which are not hiring at the current Minimum Wage will suddenly leap to their feet and start hiring? You mean, businesses weren't hiring because wage levels they would be paying weren't high enough?

AL: Finally, a Minimum Wage I can live with!
FRANK: I've been waiting for this day to come. My widget business needs this shot in the arm to get going.
JOE: I hear you. I can't wait to start paying my workers more and charging my customers less.
AL: Happy days are here again.

See? That's how business and economics work.

Now if Barack Obama can just repeal the Law of Gravity we can all float to work instead of having to use that awful, expensive gasoline in our cars.

by © Clyde James Aragon
from "Full Frontal Stupidity" - http://fullfrontalstupidity.blogspot.com/

Visit his Zazzle.com sites for humorous bumper stickers, T-shirts, calendars, mugs, etc. at:
CJA the Humorist: http://www.zazzle.com/cja_the_humorist